Keep it commenting!!

NO DAYS LEFT SEE THE POST ABOVE!!!

They will be tagged #1, #2, and #3!

At the end of the week I will be writing 3 blog posts about the 3 most popular topics!

What YOU need to do!

Out of the list of topics below I would like you to comment on which of the topics is YOUR favourite and one thing you would like me too metion in the blog post. THAT IS ALL!!!!

– Justin Bieber

-Sports ( YOUR CHOICE!)

-Top 40 Music Playlist in America/ Canada

-Band/Artist ( YOUR CHOICE!)

-Bullying

-Drama

-Movie (YOUR CHOICE!)

– Christmas

– The most interesting person I’ve ever met!

YOU can also chose a topic of your own!!

SO DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO!!

3 thoughts on “Keep it commenting!!

1. I think you should do a post about the most interesting person you’ve ever met.
    1st reason why= It sounds like an interesting topic.
    2nd reason why= Of coarse you would write about me because I’m so interesting- just kidding! I just think it’s an interesting topic.
    -Kailey 🙂

2. Kali,
    What a great way to get people commenting on your blog and also giving you ideas for challenge number 9.

I agree with Kailey that an interesting person would make a great post. Maybe you could interview them somehow and include an audio link in your post.

3. This was a hard decision but I am going to have to go with JB and sports cause i can’t pick just one 🙂 First of all JB is amazing and inspirational and his concert was amazing espeially when he was right over top us !!! and sports are so much fun well atleast competitive and contact ones ha I like most sports as you know !